Expert Balanced Machine Services Across Australia
- Design Audit
- Machine Risk Management Program (MRMP)
- Turnkey Shut Down Execution
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Control Systems
- Failure Analysis and Recovery
- Life Extension and Upgrades
Shut Down Projects
We have delivered a range of balanced machine shut down projects including:
- Bucket wheel replacements
- Slew bearing replacements
- Drive, hydraulics and electrical upgrades and replacements
- Structural repairs and upgrades
Adra Group are flexible to work as an owner’s engineer and provide expert advice; or provide EPCM style services; or deliver turnkey project execution.
With long term integrity management contracts, Adra Group is trusted to manage 60 large bulk materials handling machines for clients in iron ore, coal and grain. Since 2007, Adra has developed or audited balanced machine management frameworks for four of the five largest Australian mining companies.
Being fully independent to manufactures and suppliers, Adra Group is often engaged to provide Client representation associated with construction, failure and warranty issues.
We understand the cost, risk and production pressures facing our clients and foster long term relationships of trust and accountability.